Monday 3rd Feb, 11:15 am
Business and industry communicate about science and technology and conduct community engagement for many different reasons. Featuring a diverse panel of business, industry and engagement leaders, this session will explore:
- why and how business and industry gets involved with science communication and outreach activities
- the importance of connecting and engaging with audiences (in ways you wouldn’t have imagined)
- building meaningful relationships through science engagement
- how business and industry think about impact and the value of communicating
- what works, what doesn’t for building effective partnerships and why relationships are so important.
Those attending the session will hear from and be part of a discussion with the innovators working at the complex nexus between business and industry, communities, investors, government and science itself.